Doctor insights on:
Do Broken Bones In The Leg Grow Back Stronger After They Are Break
Not usually: A leg bone fracture will appear on x-ray to have more calcium in the healing area (for a while), but a bone's strength depends on the microscopic structure inside the bone, not just the amount of calcium. In a growing child, a well-healed bone can be stronger 6 months after the break, than before the break, because the child is now older so all his bones should be stronger than 6 months earlier. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is bruises and wounds and wounds on leg means leg bone fracture or break? What symptoms should a broken or fractured leg bone be?
Pars fracture pops on right side when raising left leg after resting for a long time. Never does it back to back. Would that be bone or muscle or what?
Question about bone fracture. If you break your leg, will it end up longer than the other leg, due to growth during healing?
I have fracture on my right leg and my consultant has applied illixarov on my leg so I bought purblack resin can it make my regenerated bone strong?
External Fixation: IIlizarov was the inventor of external fixation for fractures and certain surgeries. As long as the fixator was applied properly and the bones are in the correct anatomic alignment, and as long as you are a healthy individual without a lot of comorbidities (other medical problems that would affect healing), your bones will be perfectly strong when you heal. Healing should take 6-8 weeks ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have pars fracture. When raising left leg it pops on right side. Could it be the bones popping back and forth?
Had light leg tibial bone fracture on lefside in Lift crash accident 2 year back, ACL ligament is lax leading to mal aligned knee,my age(34), suggest?
Lower back pain w/tingly sensations in legs & back. Is this a bone fracture from osteopenia? No dairy/supplements in 8 months. Age 30/female/sedentary
X-ray shows old fracture l5, MRI scheduled. Extreme pain in rt lower back, pelvic bone and can nog lift rt leg. I'm afraid I have nerve entrapment.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you think these are tension headaches if they start in the back of the head?
- Why do you get charlie horse cramps in leg after having back surgery?
- How fast does the bone grow back after a bone graft?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens after you get your cast off of the broken bone in your hand?
- What are the causes of pain in the back and down the leg?
- The veins in my legs are sore how do i make them feel better
- Why do the bones in my legs hurt?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free