Doctor insights on:
Do Breasts Get Sore Before Or After Ovulation
Premenstrual: Syndrome sxs can start one to two weeks before your period. ...Read more
Tenderness is common: Breast tenderness is common before, after and during one's period. Breast can also be tender during pregnancy. Tenderness occurs when there is an increase in our female hormones (stress can also be a factor). If you think you may be pregnant, then call your doctor for an evaluation or take pregnancy test from the drug store. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Had a miscarriage in 1/2013. Prior to that i would get breast tenderness before my period. Mybreasts don't get tender now before period. Good or bad?
Neither: The human body is always changing. The main thing is our having a period monthly so you should be able to conceive again hopefully soon. ...Read more
Doctor can evaluate: Breasts can be sore with a woman's periods because of hormone fluctuations, which may lead to changes in the amount of fluid in breast tissues, the amount of blood flow in the breasts, the sensitivity of nerve endings in the breasts, etc... If one's breast pains are more than mild, especially if persisting after her usual menstrual periods, her doctor can check things out. ...Read more
Either: You might feel these things before, during, or after; they're not specific. ...Read more
Varies: In most cases, 3-5 days, but it varies for every woman. The other cause is fibrocystic changes. You can look up my other posts on this subject for detailed explanation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you get sore breasts after ovulation?
- Sore breasts after ovulation before period
- Breasts sore before ovulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you get pregnant before or after ovulation?
- Do you get ovulation cramps before or after you ovulate?
- I never had sore breast before why after ovulation
- No sore breast after ovulation
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free