Doctor insights on:
Do Banana Peels Get Rid Of Warts
Can be: I have had patients use it with success. ...Read more
Warts: Each night before going to bed soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar, apply it to the wart and then hold it in place with a band-aid. Leave it on all night, or if you like, 24 hours a day but change the soaked cotton and band-aid each evening for a week. The wart will swell and may throb as it reacts with the vinegar and then start to turn black within the first two days and in two weeks gone. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Use something else: Some people also apply black cohosh directly on the skin. This is because there was some thought that black cohosh would improve the skin’s appearance. Similarly, people used black cohosh for other skin conditions such as acne, wart removal, and even the removal of moles, but this is seldom done anymore. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Banana peel for warts removal
- Treating warts with banana peel
- Banana peel treatment for warts
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Plantar warts banana peel
- Banana peel plantar wart
- Does a banana peel remove warts?
- How to rub a banana peel on skin to get rid of scars?
- Talk to a dermatologist online