Doctor insights on:
Back Problems, Pinched Nerves And Convulsions
No: Convulsions (seizures) come from brain problems.Get a more detailed answer ›
The brain and spinal cord communicates with what is occurring in the internal organs and limbs by nerve fibers where are like electrical wires with insulation (myelin) and the "copper" (axon). Within brain and spinal cord these nerves connect to other nerves via synapses on both axons and dendrites. A nerve can carry information regarding sensations, and ...Read more
I feel sick all the time. I have no energy to go anything, but I also have back problems that I believe is a pinched nerve what can I do?
See a doctor: Either way each problem can be serious so why play games or waste time?Go get it checked out. ...Read more
Unusual: Pinched nerves are usually affected by motion or position but not usually by the act of eating per se. ...Read more
Is it possible that a pinched nerve in my neck or back could cause tingling in all my extremities? Other causes?
Not necessarily: Although a problem in your neck, not back, could cause 4 extremity symptoms, other causes could include a peripheral neuropathy or Multiple Sclerosis. Lots of other considerations. You can choose face to face neurology consult or Concierge virtual online visit here. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can a pinched nerve in the neck and back cause all muscles to be weak and lose strength. And should doctors apporate emediatley to avoid further comp?
About 2 months ago I noticed a lump on the back of my neck. It was accompanied by a sore on my scalp. However, the sore healed and the lump is still there. It is on the back of my neck, left side and sometimes causes pain (like a pinched nerve would). Th
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Problems pinched nerves neck cause convulsions
- How to relieve pinched nerves in the neck back?
- Pinched nerves cause knee problems swelling knees
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could pinched nerves cause knee problems or swelling in the knees
- How long do pinched nerves in back take to heal?
- Do pinched nerves go away?
- Lower back stretches to relieve pinched nerves
- Talk to a orthopedic spine surgeon online for free