Doctor insights on:
Do Artificial Sweeteners Cause Bladder Cancer
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
Carcinogens: Just like lung cancer and smoking, there is association between bladder cancer and smoking. The carcinogens taken up by the body are excreted into the urine which was held in the bladder and all those chemicals can then act on the lining of the bladder to cause cancer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The bladder is a muscular organ in the pelvis that accepts urine from the kidneys, stores the urine at low pressure, & expels the urine during voluntary voiding. Though seemingly a simple reservoir, the bladder is a complex organ intricately connected with the brain and spinal cord with sensory, motor, and autonomic circuits. The muscular layer that contracts during voids ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does artificial sweetener cause cancer?
- Do artificial sweeteners cause gas?
- Do artificial sweeteners cause tooth decay?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Artificial sweeteners cause belly fat
- Can artificial sweeteners cause diabetes?
- Do artificial sweeteners raise insulin levels?
- Artificial sweetener
- Talk to a urologist online for free