Doctor insights on:
Do Antidepressants Make Men Less Fertile
Yes; risk vs benefit: Many men are prescribed these drugs. They may have some effects on male fertility and can affect sperm quality (count, motility, normal forms, dna integrity). Many patients have sexual side effects including low sex drive or ed with antidepressants, but depression itself is also a cause of male sexual problems. Talk to both your prescribing md and fertility dr: all drugs are "risk versus benefits". ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does long term intake of antidepressants make you age faster, or less live expectancy, any study on this?
Combined therapy: Overall, yes - antidepressants improve symptoms and can make working in CBT easier. This is particularly the case with severe OCD, and Several studies have shown combined pharmacotherapy and cognitive behavior therapy are more effective than single treatment of either alone. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is an antidepressant supposed to make you feel different because i feel the same as i did before taking it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does smoking marijuana make men less fertile?
- Does alcoholism make men less fertile?
- Why do prostate infections make men sweat more?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you make wool less itchy?
- How do i make my jammed finger less swollen?
- Do antidepressants make you feel happy or just stop you from being sad?
- Does premature ejaculation make a man less fertile?
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free