Doctor insights on:
Do Antidepressants Help Stop The Effects Of My Premenstrual Syndrome
YES!!!: Yes anti depressants that effect serotonin have been found to be helpful with pms symptoms. Prozac (fluoxetine) for instance has indications for this. Other activities like good sleep wake hygiene, low caffeine and sodium, good exercise regimen. These can also help with pms. May also consider hormone therapy. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
PMS and employer: None of their business!Get a more detailed answer ›
PMDD: Several, especially mood symptoms. They can include despair, anxiety, sensitivity to rejection or criticism, panic attacks, uncontrollable crying spells, mood swings, anger/irritability, apathy, poor concentration, chronic fatigue, craving for food or binging, sleep changes, feels overwhelmed or out of control, sex drive changes, tender swollen breasts, headaches, muscle aches, bloating. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Last 10 days of cycl: Not just college girls! menstruating females may develop pms in the last 10 days oftheir cycle. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take any supplements to help my premenstrual syndrome?
- Do antidepressants cause restless legs syndrome?
- Do antidepressants cause restless leg syndrome?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How fast can i make my premenstrual syndrome go away?
- What can i do to help my baby stop wheezing?
- Help my period wont stop
- My daughter is 2 months and cries non stop what should i do to help her
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free