Doctor insights on:
Do Antibiotics Make You Miss Your Period
Can being on antibiotic and pain killer for your teeth delay or make you miss your period? Help please?
Not likely: If you're not pregnant, you may miss your period due to stress, excessive exercise, antipsychotics and antidepressants medications. Antibiotic and painkillers are not effecting the period. Nevertheless, it’s always a good idea to make an appointment with your PCP when you notice anything out of the ordinary. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hard to know: There are many reports of women having irregular periods when on antibiotics but it is not proven whether there is a relationship; if you are on antibiotics you have an infection & it is hard to know if the delayed period is due to the antibiotics or the infection! but in either case, your experience is not unusual. I hope you are getting adequate treatment for lyme- see comment:. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: No it will not.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can switching types of pills make you miss your period? Should i be worried? I use condoms every time and correctly as well
Missed period ?: Most kinds of oral contraceptives are a combination of both an estrogen and a progestin, in sometimes different doses. If "switching" occurs without a break, the lining of the womb might not bleed. Condoms are not "perfect" birth control, so obtain a serum pregnancy test from your healthcare source to be certain about possible pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can anxiety make you miss your period?
- Can stress make you miss your period?
- What can make you miss your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does stress make you miss your period?
- Can stds make you miss your period?
- Do antibiotics make your period late?
- How do you know you missed your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free