Doctor insights on:
Do Antibiotics Interfere With Birth Control
Contraceptiion is a means of preventing conception (or fertilization). There are hormonal and non hormonal methods of preventing sperm and egg from meeting. Talk to your doctor or clinic about what options are best for you. There are short acting methods (condoms, pills, patch, ring) and long ...Read more
Yes: All antibiotics can decrease the absorbtion and therefore the efficacy of the bcp. ...Read more
Will miconazole 1 interfere with birth control/ make it not work? Is it a antibiotic? Took the miconazole about 48 hours ago. (Thanks).
Is it possible that an antibiotic medication used for a root canal can interfere with birth control pills?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do antibiotics affect birth control?
- What drinks interfere with birth control?
- Supplements that may interfere with birth control
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do antibiotics interfere with implanon?
- How much do antibiotics affect birth control?
- How do antibiotics affect birth control?
- How long do antibiotics affect birth control?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free