Doctor insights on:
Do Antibiotics Clean Your System
Not in my opinion: No and you should not take antibiotics unless they are rx for a bacterial infection. Thc binds to the same receptors as harder drugs and is stored in fat cells. If you want it out of your system stop using it, exercise and drink water to help rid your system of the bi-products of fat breakdown. ...Read more
Hi, doctor, what may be antibiotics that can clean your immune system as a result of another overdosed drug/antibiotics?
No treatment needed: If you are ill following antibiotics -- e.g. certain kinds of severe diarrhea -- follow your doctor's advice about treatment. Otherwise, don't worry about it. Even after large doses of antibiotics, or an overdose, the immune system is not harmed. Other effects, such as your body's normal bacteria being resistant to some antibiotics, will take care of themselves over a few weeks. No worries. ...Read more
5 half lives: Various antibiotics have different half lives. A half life is the time it takes to excrete 1/2 of the drug present in the body. A drug is considered to have been totally eliminated after 5 half lives. Therefore find out the half life of the antibiotic you are interested in and multiply it by 5 and you will have the time it takes for that drug to be eliminated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you clean your system of weed?
- Do detox drinks clean your system for good?
- How long do antibiotics stay in your system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do antibiotics stay in your system amoxicillin?
- How long do antibiotics stay in your system after taking them?
- What cleans out your system?
- Clean your system for a drug test
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online