Doctor insights on:
Do Antibiotics Clean Your System
Not in my opinion: No and you should not take antibiotics unless they are rx for a bacterial infection. Thc binds to the same receptors as harder drugs and is stored in fat cells. If you want it out of your system stop using it, exercise and drink water to help rid your system of the bi-products of fat breakdown. ...Read more
Hi, doctor, what may be antibiotics that can clean your immune system as a result of another overdosed drug/antibiotics?
No treatment needed: If you are ill following antibiotics -- e.g. certain kinds of severe diarrhea -- follow your doctor's advice about treatment. Otherwise, don't worry about it. Even after large doses of antibiotics, or an overdose, the immune system is not harmed. Other effects, such as your body's normal bacteria being resistant to some antibiotics, will take care of themselves over a few weeks. No worries. ...Read more
Metabolism: There is no 'easy way' to flush out antibiotics from your system - your body has to do that naturally. There are 2 main organs that do that - the liver and the kidney. Depending on 'what' antibiotics you took, either organ may be doing the brunt of the work. I would advise 'being kind' to each organ: so no alcohol or toxins for the liver. Drink lots of water for the kidneys and keep salt to a min. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you clean your system of weed?
- Do detox drinks clean your system for good?
- How long do antibiotics stay in your system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do antibiotics stay in your system amoxicillin?
- How long do antibiotics stay in your system after taking them?
- What cleans out your system?
- Clean your system for a drug test
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online