Doctor insights on:
Do All Birthmarks Stay Forever
Unlikely to happen: White birthmarks generally reflect an absence or decreased production of pigment in the patch of skin involved.This cannot be reversed. In theory you could transplant a full thickness graft of your skin to cover the area, but it would never look "normal" and would have some visible demarcation at the edges that would call attention to the patch.Most would use a cover makeup for prominent areas. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not recommended: Most birthmarks are either very vascular, or deeply pigmented (although some are very pale). Attempts to alter the appearance of these types of skin lesions will likely be ineffective at best, or leave an undesirable appearance/scar. A dermatologist would be the appropriate person to consult for this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do panic attacks stay forever?
- Can i stay on tecta forever?
- How to lose weight now and stay slim forever?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lymes disease in children does it stay with you forever
- Does mono stay in your system forever?
- Does weed stay in your system forever?
- Does mono stay in your body forever?
- Talk to a pediatrician online