Doctor insights on:
Do All Birthmarks Stay Forever
Do birthmarks grow? I have a birthmark on my leg, and i swear it's a lot larger than it was when i was a child. Do birthmarks usually stay about the same size proportionally or is this kind of growth normal?
Dermatologist: as there is not really a question her and what type of birthmarks are you talking about,see a dermatologist ...Read more
Unlikely to happen: White birthmarks generally reflect an absence or decreased production of pigment in the patch of skin involved.This cannot be reversed. In theory you could transplant a full thickness graft of your skin to cover the area, but it would never look "normal" and would have some visible demarcation at the edges that would call attention to the patch.Most would use a cover makeup for prominent areas. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Heredity: These marks are inherited from your ancestors. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can a person stay motivated to lose weight if they do not have any motivation at all?
- Do panic attacks stay forever?
- Can i stay on tecta forever?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do you stay bloated after ovulating?
- How long do cocaine metabolites stay in your system?
- How long do you have to stay in hospital after hernia repair?
- Why do my legs feel tired all the time?
- Talk to a pediatrician online