Doctor insights on:
Do A Lot Of People Get Synovitis
Yes: Synovitis is inflammation of the lining of a joint. It can occur as a result of injury, infection, joint degeneration, or autoimmune conditions usch as rheumatoid arthritis. Common symptoms of synovitis are joint pain, fluid accumulation in the joint, and stiffness. Treatment of symptoms includes anti-inflammatory medications or intra-articular steroid injections. ...Read more
The synovial membrane is the lining of a joint and synovitis is inflammation of that lining. It can cause joint pain, swelling, and stiffness. When inflamed, the lining will create excessive joint fluid, causing swelling and increased joint pressure. The lining can also become thickened and cause apparent joint enlargement. Commonly associated with ...Read more
Doing too much: Tendinitis/bursistis of hip often results of over use/trauma/prolonged sitting and the first thing to do is take it easy/rest a bit. Antiinflammatory meds such as aleve/motrin may help. Physical therapy/gentle stretching/rom exercises. Iontophoresis ultrasounds therapy, topical meds etc..May help quite a bit as well. So, if doing on your own not enough, consult doc for possible injection. Good luc. ...Read more
I have had two arthroscopies and was diagnosed withchronic arthritis. Most of the times, i get jaw inflamation andpain. How can TMJ synovitis be treated?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do a lot of people get scrotal swelling?
- Do a lot of people get nasal polyps?
- Do a lot of people get rectal impaction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do a lot of people get vertebral artery dissection?
- Do a lot of people get pelvic inflammatory disease?
- Do a lot of people get blue skin tone?
- Do a lot of people get scorpion sting?
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free