Doctor insights on:
Do A Lot Of People Get Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Many: 1% of child bearing aged women get pid to the best of our reckoning. Many cases go unreported, particularly in developing countries. Pid is really a form of an std. Symptoms can be mild or severe, mimicking appendicitis. Young women who have multiple sex partners and don't use barrier protection are much more likely to get pid. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: No, it is not.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not really: use protection to avoid PID.Get a more detailed answer ›
How to get pelvic inflammatory disease and endometriosis, what does it feel like and how to cure it?
Yes : It can happen.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you get treated for pelvic inflammatory disease could your partner use the same pills as while
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do some people with inflammatory bowel disease relapse a lot?
- Do a lot of people get synovitis?
- Do a lot of people get polyphagia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do a lot of people get scrotal swelling?
- Do a lot of people get nasal polyps?
- Do a lot of people get rectal impaction?
- Do a lot of people get low blood pressure?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free