Doctor insights on:
Do A Lot Of People Get Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Many: 1% of child bearing aged women get pid to the best of our reckoning. Many cases go unreported, particularly in developing countries. Pid is really a form of an std. Symptoms can be mild or severe, mimicking appendicitis. Young women who have multiple sex partners and don't use barrier protection are much more likely to get pid. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pelvic inflammatory refers to inflammation and or infection of pelvic organs which consist of uterus , ovaries and fallopian tubes . It causes scarring as it heals. Common agents for infections are gonorrhea and chlamydia in youn sexually active women. Endometriosis also causes pelvic inflammation on a non infectious basis . Infections warrant treatment to ...Read more
No: No, it is not.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not really: use protection to avoid PID.Get a more detailed answer ›
How to get pelvic inflammatory disease and endometriosis, what does it feel like and how to cure it?
Yes : It can happen.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you get treated for pelvic inflammatory disease could your partner use the same pills as while
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do a lot of people get armpit pain or is that a weird symptom?
- Do a lot of people get delirium tremens?
- Do a lot of people get ringworm on the scalp?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do a lot of people get subungual hematoma?
- Do a lot of people get tarantula bite?
- Do a lot of people get esophageal varices?
- Do a lot of people get delirium tremens or only if they drink too much?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free