Doctor insights on:
Diverticulitis Symptoms Right Side
Is it possible for diverticulitis to cause pain on the right side if i've already had a partial colectomy?
Diverticulitis is inflamation and/or infection of diverticuli, almost exclusively of the colon. The most common place is in the sigmoid colon, low on the left side. Symptoms are pain and tenderness of the left lower abdomen. They can be mild to severe. Sometimes worse with ...Read more
Diagnosed diverticulitis last month, presented on right side via mri. Daily diahrrea since. Right diag? How to stop dihhrea?
May be: Isolated right side diverticulitis with out left side is unusual, except congenital cecal diverticulam ( single ) , you may have it , when inflammation subsides must have colonoscopy it mimics appendicitis , is a true diverticulum contains all layers of bowel , for recurrent attacks will need surgery. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
For 2weeks, I've had some pain on my right side,about belt level,maybe 1-2" away from navel.Also feel pressure there when i bend over. Diverticulitis?
Lingering diverticulitis on Flagyl and keflex. What happens next if this doesn't help? I have extensive diverticula all the way to right side of colon
Had tender pain on right side of abdominal and back hurts. Did cat scan showed inflamed colon and GI dr said its either abcess or diverticulitis ?
Yes.: Pain (typically in the left lower abdomen), fever, bloating, and a change in bowel habits are common. The symptoms vary with the severity of the inflammation present but require medical evaluation to help determine if hospitalization, or even emergency surgery, is necessary. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bruise on right side stomach symptoms
- Right side abdominal numbness symptoms
- Right-sided pain, fatigue, and elevated liver enzymes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Left and right side of chest numbness and tingling symptoms
- Right and left side of chest pain symptoms
- Painful lump on left and right side of chest symptoms
- Itchy right side abdominal symptoms
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online