Doctor insights on:
Diuretics Sexual Drive
By strict definition, a diuretic is any medicine causing increased urination. More practically, a diuretic is a medicine causing the kidney to secrete excess fluid by blocking the re-absorption of either water itself or electrolytes like sodium (primarily), potassium, chloride and bicarbonate. These medicines are effective treatments for many disorders including ...Read more
Squeeze: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/premature-ejaculation/ds00578/dsection=treatments-and-drugs http://www.Metacafe.Com/watch/4255494/squeeze_technique.Get a more detailed answer ›
Libido: Probably not, but everyone is different.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does taking diuretics and beta blockers reduce sexual drive?
- Increased sexual drive
- How can i fix my lack of sexual stamina as a male with previously high sex drive?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can methadone affect sexual drive?
- Lack sexual male sex drive
- What is the best treatment for increased sexual drive?
- What can i do about loss of sexual drive from my antidepressants?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free