Doctor insights on:
Ileoproctostomy - Can the Distal Ileum b atached 2 the remaing small colon instead of remaing rectum? If theres no large, can small b atached 2 rectum
7 year old with no prior medical issues, now headaches, petite mal, low WBC count and high monocyte, abdominal pain w/abnormalct (narrowing+thickening distal ileum)visited asia 6 mon ago. Parasite? Vi
Part of intestine: The last (furthest from the mouth) of three parts of the small intestine. It is involved primarily in absorption of various nutrients that have been digested in the stomach and earlier portions of the small intestine. ...Read more
Ileal blockage: If you have a ileal blockage you probably should be in the hospital. Is it the underlying problem? Crohns not enough information to give a good advice. ...Read more
Colonoscopy forms has no place to determine that you want ileum be observed, too. should not it be mentioned?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Thickening of the ileum
- Ileum problem
- Terminal ileum
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Identify the ileum during colonoscopy
- What is a aphthae in terminal ileum?
- Duodenum jejunum ileum function
- Can the ileum be seen in colonoscopy?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online