Doctor insights on:
Dissolving Blood Clots In Legs
Dvt!: Blood clots in legs can be due to obesity, trauma, sitting for a long time such as in a plane, etc the pathophysiology is due to damage to inner lining of the vein, stasis of blood, and clothing of that blood. If the blood clot breaks off it can travel top the lungs and cause block age of a vein which will prevent the exchange of oxygen and can lead to difficulty breathing and death. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
No- not the jeans: No- but it is probably uncomfortable to wear. The answer is no- unless, when you are wearing the jeans- you become very sedentary-then it will increase your risk- especially if you already have some genetic abnormality and if you are also taking birth control pills- then your risk will be there. But, no- the skinny jeans itself does not cause blood clots. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Swelling and pain: Compression garments can help to relieve symptoms of heaviness or swelling or edema. They can help in cases of varicose veins or if you are standing for long periods. Deep vein thrombosis is a blood clot in the deep veins of the leg usually in the calf and can be associated with minimal symptoms usually swelling and crampy pains. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
How to avoid blood clots in legs ? My 30 yr old teacher just passed away of one..I'm sad and i'm just wondering how to avoid blood clots? Thank u
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of blood clots in legs?
- Signs of blood clots in legs after pregnancy
- Is the feeling of a blood clot in the leg a constant pain?
- Blood clots in the legs
- How long should blood clot in leg last?
- What does a blood clot feel like in the leg?
- Blood clot in front of leg
- What does a blood clot in leg look like?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free