Doctor insights on:
Disinfectants Side Effects
Effects uncertain...: Polynerve 500 is an advertised product with claims of helping one's health. A patient should ask his doctor if the product is a real medication, approved by the fda for treating health problems. If the product is not a real medicine that has undergone years of real scientific testing, then one can't tell for sure if it works or not, and can't know what its side effects might be. ...Read more
Lipovite injections: Possible risks include pain at site, infection, bleeding and allergic reactions. Those with heart disease, abnormal heart beat or other heart problems should take special caution when using lipotropics as they can increase heart rate. Always consult a doctor before beginning any weight-loss program. Rare se include inflammatory bowel disease, ibs and GI issues with n/v, diarrhea. ...Read more
Tebutaline?: If you mean terbutaline, there ae many potential side effects with this drug including cardiac, respiratory and otehr problems. Please discuss these issues with your physician or pharmacist. ...Read more
Instaflex: As far as I can tell from the literature other than documented allergies to certain substances there are no known side effects for the safest and most popular brands around. However, you should be very aware of the various fake ones that can be quite detrimental to your health do to unnecessary additives that serve to dilute the effectiveness. ...Read more
One does not know as these products are unregulated and you do not know what is in them.
I would avoid them at all costs unless you need some way to spend your extra money and want to take the risk of getting tainted stuff that may contain things you do not want to take. Such as testosterone, arsenic and other junk. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Disinfectant wipes
- How regularly can you use permethrin cream without experiencing side effects?
- Side effects afrin nose spray
- The effects of feminine wash
- Side effects of raw honey
- The ingredients in wrights coal tar soap
- Side effects of consuming cream of tartar
- Side effects using dettol on face
- My toddler swallowed lysol disinfectant
- Side effects of septol soap
- What happens if you swallow disinfectant?
- What are the side effects of vitalux?
- Disinfectant vs antibiotic
- Is doxcycylcine safe to use there seem to be lots of side effects?
- Iodine skin disinfectant
- Lyaol liquid disinfectant inhalation
- Eating pottery pots or utensils side effects
- Side effects after using candigone
- Sprayed lysol disinfectant
- Massengill soft cloth towelett adverse effects