Doctor insights on:
Disengaging From Stepchildren
What can I do if I feel anexious and my family don't want me to see a therapist. I just had nervous break-down as a result of my disengagement?
Anxious: I'm sorry to hear of your broken engagement, and your family's reluctance for you to get help with your feelings. Something like this requires time for healing, but if you've had a "nervous breakdown" from it, you need to at least see your family physician. Perhaps s/he can help evaluate your needs, and impress this upon your family. Might your church have counselors that family would approve? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unusual: It's unusual for a baby to disengage once engaged. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Baby face rash from pacifier
- Can you get hep c from sex?
- Can you die from a flea bite?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you die from sma?
- Can a person die from svt?
- Can a woman get pregnant from sperm outside her vagina?
- What causes gas from vagina?
- Can you get hiv from pre cum?