Doctor insights on:
Diseases With High Ige
Can celiac disease cause elevated WBC levels (above 20, 000) and fever ? Is a person wid high IgE level is more prone to celiac as well?
No and No: The elevated WBC calls for a serious workup by your physician -- we don't want to miss endocarditis, leukemia or any of several other troublesome, possibly treatable diseases. The ige system is barely related to the pathogensis of celiac sprue and the assay is worthless to screen for it. I'm glad you're being proactive & hope you'll get straight talk from your physician now. ...Read more
Could mast cell disorder cause tachycardia no hypertension, chronic sinus problems, brain fog, sweating, fatigue, shortness of breath very high ige?
Most common symptoms: Fatigue skin lesions (urticaria pigmentosa) and itching abdominal discomfort nausea and vomiting diarrhea food and drug intolerance olfactive intolerance infections (bronchitis, rhinitis, and conjunctivitis) ear/nose/throat inflammation anaphylaxis (shock from allergic or immune causes) episodes of very low blood pressure (including shock) and faintness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Genetics: The tendency to make more ige in response to foreign substances that enter the body (aka allergens) is inherited. Allergies and parastic infections are the common reasons why people develop high ige levels. There are some rare disorders associated with increased risk of infections associated with very high levels of ige. A board-certified allergist can help sort this out for you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have high IgE (no allergy symp), told not to worry but I know they are the most powerful inflammation reactions. How do I find the source of inflamation?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Diseases with low creatinine tsh high alpha 2 fraction sodium
- Disease with high levels creatinine kinase
- Does low sodium high potassium have anything to do with addisons disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Diseases with high white blood cell count
- Diseases associated with high blood pressure
- What allergy medication can someone with high blood pressure take?
- High vaginal ph with white blood cells what kind of infection is that
- Talk to an allergist online for free