Doctor insights on:
Diseases That Affect The Respiratory System
Diseases lungs,gut: There are a great number of diseases that can attack these organ systems. This is a very complex question. You need to ask more specific questions. ...Read more
Allergies: Every part. From top of ur sinuses to very last alveolus. ...Read more
Congestion: By affecting the flow and pressures inside the lungs, congestion of the lungs could happen causing respiratory difficulty. ...Read more
Can you clarify?: Are you referring to autoimmune types of connective tissue diseases, such as rheumatoid or psoriatic arthritis? These conditions are caused by inflammation driven by immune cells. Obviously bone marrow is an active immune organ, involved in both innate and adaptive immune function. Destruction of bone marrow from cancer, or cancer treatment, drastically effects immune responses. ...Read more
Do only genetic diseases affect the nervous system? Or can environmental factors affect the nervous system?
Too many: There are many diseases that directly or indirectly affect the limbic system. Too many to name in this short space. It might be better to describe the symptoms you are concerned about or consult a neurologist. ...Read more
Huge list: If you're having symptoms, talk to your PCP who may send you on to a neurologist. ...Read more
The structure?: to effect the structure of, say, the heart requires an embryological defect - in other words you're often born with it. Over time theres a ton of things that can effect the heart structure - commonly things like chronic hypertension or valvular disorders can effect the structure of the heart walls and chambers. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does heart disease affect the respiratory system?
- What are some diseases that affect the respiratory system?
- How heart disease affect the respiratory system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does coronary heart disease affect the respiratory system?
- A disease in the respiratory system
- Diseases of respiratory system and their treatment
- Diseases of the respiratory system for kids
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free