Doctor insights on:
Diseases Found In The Excretory System
Many answers: There are many answers to this question. There are illnesses that affect the nervous system and nothing else, and there are illnesses that affect many parts of the body, including the nervous system. There are illnesses related to infections, cancer, stroke/vascular disease, degenerative conditions, toxic exposure, inherited illnesses. inflammatory conditions like MS, for example. ...Read more
Several: Both primary and secondary. The classics are clearly Multiple Sclerosis, and far less common, Neuromyelitis Optica, yet, some cases of immune encephalitis, such as NMDA. Secondary problems may be encountered from Lupus, Rheumatoid, Sjogren's, Pernicious Anemia, etc. Peripheral nerves may be involved by Guillain-Barre, and Chr Inflammatory Polyneuritis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Diseases that affect the excretory system
- Common disease in excretory system
- Three disease of the excretory system
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to prevent excretory system diseases?
- What are some diseases of the excretory system?
- Diseases found integumentary system
- Who helped find the excretory system diseases
- Diseases of excretory system and their treatment