Doctor insights on:
Diseases Caused By Mycobacterium Phlei
Is "mycobacterium tuberculosis " can cause kyphosis or scoliosis directly ( without affecting the lungs )?!
Yes: It is possible to get tuberculosis of the spine which can cause significant damage and deformity. However, it usually has pain along with the infection. The TB germs may enter the body through the lungs but then be controlled there but circulate and cause their major damage outside the lungs sometime later. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Inflammation: Tb is an infection which can cause an inflammatory reaction and scar tissue can be the result of that process. ...Read more
Hi sir, I have been diagnosed with mycobacterium tuberculosis of uterus, I am takng akurit-4 four tabs a day empty stomach, what's the cause of ths diseas?
TB: You have tuberculosis (TB) of the uterus. Tb is an infection caused by a bacterium called mycobacterium tuberculosis. It is usually acquired through the air by inhalation. It remains dormant in the body for years and then if there is a decrease in immunity it can cause an infection anywhere. In your case it is in the uterus. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Mycobacterium phlei gram stain
- Mycobacterium phlei morphology
- Mycobacterium phlei shape
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How mycobacterium tuberculosis causes disease?
- The infectious disease caused by mycobacterium tuberculosis is known as
- Mycobacterium gordonae diseases
- Mycobacterium avium complex lung disease
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online