Doctor insights on:
Disease Process Of Pneumonia
There are: numerous potential complications involving multiple organ systems, as well as possible secondary infections with other pathogens, that can occur. ...Read more
Antibiotics: While some cases of pneumonia are caused by viruses and other pathogens, those caused by bacterial organisms respond well to antibiotics. Once the number of organisms in the lung is reduced, recovery ensues with reduction in inflammation, accompanied by improvement in clinical symptoms. ...Read more
Pneumonia: Pneumonia cause by the germ legionella. It is not all that different from any other pneumonia, although it can be very severe and can be associated with GI symptoms, and at times neurologic symptoms more often than other pneumonias. It is treated with antibiotics and support much like other pneumonias. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Diabetes mellitus disease process
- Asthma disease process
- Osteoporosis disease process
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pneumonia rheumatic heart disease
- Is pneumonia a restrictive lung disease?
- Is pneumonia a communicable disease?
- Disease process of congestive heart failure
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free