Doctor insights on:
Discolored Nipples Pregnancy
Huh?: I'm not sure what you mean by 'nipples opening up.' i've never heard that term before. Some women have painful nipples in pregnancy, others notice no change. Some women will have discharge from nipples in pregnancy (early let down), other women have none. Thus, there isn't a time, to my knowledge, that all women experience the same sensation with their nipples. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Why does my nipples hurt? I don't know if im pregnant or what.. But i don't have some of the sysmtoms of pregnancy just that.. It hurts so bad...
Get an exam. : You need to be examined by a physician. ...Read more
Nipples getting dark during pregnancy, it it permanent? are there any cream or ointment to get them back to normal after pregnancy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- White spots on nipples sign of pregnancy
- Dry cracked nipples during pregnancy
- My nipples get hard during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is nipple pain a sign of pregnancy?
- Peeling nipples during pregnancy first month
- Why do nipples get dark during pregnancy?
- Yellow on tip of nipple in early pregnancy
- Talk to a dermatologist online