Doctor insights on:
Discharge Of Vagina
Hrs after unsafe sex had long, sticky, clear, stretchy, jelly looking discharge on vagina Kept pulling it out until all discharge came out what is it?
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Can't diagnose: But would recommend medical evaluation to rule out an infection. ...Read more
I m having itching and discharging through vagina since 1 month.should I apply yogurt/curd over vagina? Or plz tell some home rrmedy
Classic discharge...: for possible/likely yeast (fungal) infection, though the yellow tinge may denote some bacterial vaginosis (non-STI) or possibly a transmitted infection like Chlamydia or Gonorrhea. It would be wise to go to your PCP or GYN and have a vaginal exam to best take care of this concern. ...Read more
Possib. vag infectio: Possibilities include a vaginal infection, possibly due to stis (like gonorrhea or chlamydia or trichomonas). Odor suggests bacterial infection. See your doctor, and if you have been sexually active, ask for std testing, just to be safe and sure. Cramps could suggest uterine infection that may require treatment with antibiotics. See your doctor to be sure. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is something wrong with brown discharge coming out of the vagina?
- Brown discharge coming out of your vagina
- Odor of the vagina after shower no discharge burning or itching
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- White discharge coming out of vagina
- White discharge out of vagina
- Is discharge from vagina a symptom of normal 01 wk?
- Is discharge from vagina a symptom of normal 08 wk?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free