Doctor insights on:
Discharge First Month Of Pregnancy
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Is it normal to have stomach cramps,back pain and too much discharge during the first 4 month of pregnancy?
Does the vaginal discharge change or is it the same as in your mestrual cicle during the first and second month of pregnancy?
I got off the pill last month , this was my first month without it still no signs off period took Pregnancy test both negative only discharge ?
Pimple on butt cheek hasn't gone away for 2 months, clear discharge at first- now yellow, sticky, bad smell. Could this be caused by pregnancy?I'm 20wks
Is it normal for a pregnant women to spot during her first 2 weeks of pregnancy is it normal to discharge any liquids can someone answer please
Yes: A woman may have spotting at 2 weeks because of implantation bleeding. There are many reasons for discharge including recent intercourse and infection. Have your friend see a provider if she is not sure. ...Read more
Hi I'm 7 weeks 5 days pregnant.i have very few light pink discharge..and then stopped..is it normal or something wrong.this is my first pregnancy.plz?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- White discharge during first month of pregnancy
- Brown discharge during first month of pregnancy
- Discharge during first month of pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Brown discharge during 5th month of pregnancy
- White discharge during first week of pregnancy
- Brown discharge during first trimester of pregnancy
- Vaginal discharge during first weeks of pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online