Doctor insights on:
Discharge Coming From My Puncture Wound What Should I Do
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Get it evaluated.: When was your last tetanus shot? > 10 years or you don't know - get a tetanus shot. Purulent drainage? Red? Warm? Tender? Swollen? Red streaks? Please have this checked at an er or an acute care clinic. ...Read more
Discharge from wound: You need to see a specialist as soon as possible. This may be an infectious process. ...Read more
Put antibiotic on puncture wound and it started draining. No abnormal discharge. Is this normal? How much longer will it take to heal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my baby have white discharge coming from his nipples what can i do?
- My feet hurts from standing long hours what should i do
- My knee hurts from sitting down and working long hours what should i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i do to prevent tailbone pain from my wheelchair?
- What can i do to stop my period from coming?
- What should i do if pain from my back goes down my leg?
- My back hurts so much from sitting down for long hours what should i do
- Talk to a plastic surgeon online for free