Doctor insights on:
Discharge Coming From My Puncture Wound What Should I Do
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Get it evaluated.: When was your last tetanus shot? > 10 years or you don't know - get a tetanus shot. Purulent drainage? Red? Warm? Tender? Swollen? Red streaks? Please have this checked at an er or an acute care clinic. ...Read more
Discharge from wound: You need to see a specialist as soon as possible. This may be an infectious process. ...Read more
Wound Care: Stop bleeding by applying pressure. Rinse wound w clean water. Clean surrounding skin w soap & water on wash cloth. Remove debris w tweezers. If material remains in wound – seek medical care. Apply antibiotic ointment. Initially cover w bandage until some healing has occurred. Change bandage when soiled/ wet or at least daily. Need tetanus shot if you haven't had one in last 10 years, don't know ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- A little discharge coming from thorn puncture wound
- Why does my baby have white discharge coming from his nipples what can i do?
- What do i do for a puncture wound of lip?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My daughter has puncture wound of the arm where do i start
- What happens if i get a puncture wound on my foot?
- What can i do to treat puncture wound of the eyelid?
- What should i do for green discharge from nipple?
- Talk to a plastic surgeon online for free