Doctor insights on:
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If thyroid is removed does hashimoto disease disappear
- Can hpv cause thyroid goiter?
- What is a thyroid nodual?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Underactive thyroid
- Inflammation of the thyroid
- What is a heterogeneous echotexture of the thyroid?
- Heterogeneous thyroid gland without discrete nodule means
- Can thyroid nodules disappear without treatment?