Doctor insights on:
Disabled Parking Permit
Family practice : It would if it affects your strength and mobility. ...Read more
Are you disable?: Contact your driver license office , they will provide a form that must be completed by your physician and take it back to the d.L office , then they will provide you the sticker for your car. ...Read more
Common problem: This is a very common problem in all communities. Although you could call the local police each time you see it happen, this may or may not effect change for the community at-large. It might be better to get community engagement through a public awareness campaign with the help of the local newspaper or shopping mall mailer. Unfortunately, the inconsiderate will remain inconsiderate. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Mother is disabled.: The only way that you can obtain a disabled parking permit or placard for your mother is if your mother is medically disabled. You receive the permit for your vehicle because you will be the one driving your mother to and from wherever she is going. You have to fill out a specific form at the department of motor vehicles and the doctor must fill out portions attesting to your mother's disability. ...Read more
The who is handicapp: The one who is handicappd.Get a more detailed answer ›
Higher: Very high, if you are in la. Parking garages of course also higher. ...Read more
Doubtful: While each case is unique, chondromalacia of the patella is very common. Furthermore, walking on level ground should not be too painful. For these reasons, i would be very reluctant to provide handicapped parking privileges to a patient with this issue. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Handicap parking permit for autism
- How can i get people in the public to respect disabled parking?
- Disabled parking placards
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after a broken hip surgery will a person be permitted to walk?
- Is alcohol permitted on a clear liquid diet before a colonoscopy?
- Exercises to strengthen legs for disabled chair bound people
- How to lose belly fat for the disabled?
- Disabled parking permit parent autism