Doctor insights on:
Dilated Pupils That Dont React To Light
Withdrawals: Pupillary constriction is associated with opiates & heroine on board body & actively causing drowsiness & euphoria. As opiates metabolize out of tissues, withdrawal symptoms of sympathetic overdrive set in; accompanied by pupillary dilatation, muscle contractions, sweating, anxiousness, & generally feeling horrible. Pupilllary size will normalize along with dissipation of withdrawal symptoms. ...Read more
Go see eye doctor: 1st need to find cause of dilated pupils. Are they symmetric? If not, need to get evaluated for anisocoria (https://www.merckmanuals.com/home/eye-disorders/symptoms-of-eye-disorders/pupils-unequal). Do they adjust to light? If not, we worry about medications & brain injury: http://www.healthgrades.com/symptoms/dilated-pupils. Bottom line: always look for cause before asking about treatment. ...Read more
Both same size: If both the same size no need to be concerned, however good idea to have the eyes examined. ...Read more
I wake up with extremely dilated pupils there so big i can't even look in a mirror straight with out getting a wierd feeling. What causes this ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- After cataract surgery do pupils react to light
- Dilated pupils and dizziness light headed
- What if your pupils iris always dilated even in light?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- One of my pupils is dilated
- Eye drops for dilated pupils
- Medical reasons for dilated pupils
- One pupil dilated and one not
- Pupil doesn t react to light