Doctor insights on:
Difficulty Eating Solid Food
Depends type of surg: Depends on the type and extent of surgery, like thyroid, or parotid gland cancer will be eating by next day, on the other hand jaw, or tongue, or voice box is removed, takes wks to heal and swelling to subside and will able to eat solid foods. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have been operated for cancer colon with diversion illeostomy. I start getting pain on the leftside of my lower abdomen, which gets relief if I take solid food or take less water. I get relief with lot of difficulty. What is the course of action, I shou
Is it necessary or better to give toddler after 12 month a toddler formula milk. If he doesn't have difficulty or picky from eating solid food.?
Limit whole milk +: milk products to 16-21 oz./day; give milk in an open-mouth cup with meals. Juice is not needed. Don't allow him to sip off & on ad-lib from a bottle or Sippy cup, Wean from bottle as close to a year as possible. Brush his teeth after he eats & before he sleeps. His 1st visit to a pediatric dentist should be at a year. He can self-feed with a spoon at 15 mos. Other "milks" don't have calcium. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is It Normal To Feel Slight Pain And Have Difficulty Swallowing Solids A Day Or So After Having Choked On Food?
My husband is 50 yrs he has a difficulty to swallow the food sometimes feeling that cant breath when eating solid food what can he do&what causes that?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When can you eat solid food after wisdom teeth removal
- Stomach ache after eating spicy food
- When can i eat solid food after tooth extraction
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vomiting undigested food hours after eating
- Nausea after eating spicy food
- Vomit after eating greasy foods
- Nausea after eating greasy food
- Talk to a pediatrician online