Doctor insights on:
Difficulty Breathing Caused Scoliosis
Random upper back spasms, difficulty breathing during spasm. Lasts anywhere from few min to hours. Have s curve scoliosis, mild on top?
Conservative care: There may by underlying pathology, such as early disc degeneration, causing the spasms, or you may have unknowingly injured your back. A mild scoliosis is actually unlikely to cause any significant pain/problems. If symptoms persist and/or are debilitating, you need to see a physician. ...Read more
Several: Heart (congestive heart failure, blockage of arteries) Kidneys (fluid overload) Lungs (COPD/ emphysema, bronchitis) Hypertension Anemia Anxiety and panic attacks Alcohol to excess and drugs of any kind. SMOKING!!! and also complete lack of physical fitness (being out of shape) and several more!!! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have difficulty breathing could it be caused by my scoliosis
- Vitamin cause difficulty breathing
- Alcohol cause difficulty breathing
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bulimia cause difficulty breathing
- Could caffiene cause difficulty breathing
- Can hypothyroidism cause difficulty breathing?
- Dystonia cause difficulty swallowing breathing
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free