Doctor insights on:
Different Types Of Ivf
No: There is absolutely no reason this would be correct. Certainly, people that can afford ivf, maybe in higher paying careers and may be more intelligent, which would have an effect. ...Read more
In vitro fertilization is an assisted reproductive technology. Ivf is a procedure used to treat fertility problems and assist with the conception of a child. During ivf mature eggs are retrieved from the ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab. A few days later, the fertilized egg (embryo) or eggs are implanted into the uterus. One cycle of in vitro fertilization ...Read more
Sir I am having three girl baby's and my desire to have boy baby can IVF will help me or any different treatment?
Yes: Iui and ivf are two separate procedures done to enhance chances of pregnancy. Iui involves, placing your partners sperm in your uterus through a small plastic canula during ovulation and can be done by any gynecologist . Ivf in vitro fertilization , which means fertilizing the female egg with the male sperm in a lab and placing the fertilized eggs in your uterus, usually done by infertility md. ...Read more
If someone chooses ivf, at the sperm bank do you have a choice to select the genetic type of sperm you want?
Depends: If you are planning ivf with donor sperm, typically you are providing with descriptive information about each of the donors to assist you in selecting one. You cannot select the sex of the sperm. However, during the ivf process, you can select the sex of the embryo that is transferred. ...Read more
Type 1 diabetic with IVF quads. Now preeclampsia. What is prognosis for her and babies at 32 weeks?
What type of conditions would be acceptable by IVF clinic to perform pre-implantation genetic dx? Does fh or autism in family provide basis for pgd?
1) If your relatives: With autism have a heritable genetic syndrome (e.g., fragile x ) or a copy repeat error on microarray known to cause autism 2) "advanced maternal age" (35 & >, ) increases risk of down syndrome & other chromosomal abnormalities 3) "advanced paternal age, " increases risk of new mutations & autism. Babies born by ivf have a higher incidence of autism than those conceived without assistance. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had my ivf on 29 may with fet with two embroys. I am feeling mensus type cramping from last days.my stomach is bloated.. Is it sign of pregnancy?
What is IVF?
Good Question!!!: Ivf stands for in vitro fertilization. Normally fertilization takes place in the female body after intercourse, specifically in the fallopian tube, which picks up the egg from the ovary. So conception in the body is "in vivo" fertilization. In vitro fertilization just means fertilization takes place outside of the body-in a test tube or petri dish. So ivf babies are also known as test tube babies. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Different ivf protocols
- Types of ivf protocols
- Sugars their different types
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Different types of nasogastric tubes
- Different types of uti infections
- List of different types of massages
- Different types rosacea
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free