Doctor insights on:
Different Synchronized Swimming Techniques
I would like to ask if their is any best way or technique for swimming you can advice specially as having scoliosis. Thank you?
Does swimming reduce chest and belly fat? I just know the freestyle technique and I really need to reduce my fat in 2 months time.
Minimal: In a properly maintained public bathing facility, the biggest health risk is athletes foot from the locker room. However, if someone in the pool has bad diarrhea, for example, it is possible to get a nasty e. Coli infection from drinking the water. Similarly, if you are immunocompromised, it's possible to get things like legionarres disease from the moist air. But generally it's really safe. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Do swimming and hanging excercise make someone taller at young age?And do I still have any chance for growing few centemeters at the age of 20 (male)?
I almost never exercise before. Now i want to get started doing it. What is the best exercise for starter? Is swimming okay
When doing excersie that requieres physical endurance like swimming, i find myself with too much air hunger. I'm 23, thin with not conditions. Why?
Lousy metabolism: For a 23-year old. Your "air hunger" is your brain telling you that there is a deficit in oxygen delivery to your tissues. Commonest cause is vitamin deficiency, a basic reflection of diet. Get rid of "junk" if it applies, particularly all the sweets and sweeteners. See my blog "oxygen the spark of life". ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Synchronized swimming routines
- Proper breathing technique for freestyle swimming
- Olympic rules of the front crawl swimming technique
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Breathing techniques for freestyle swimming
- Backstroke swimming techniques
- Side stroke swimming technique
- Muscle groups worked by different swimming strokes
- What are the different types of crawling techniques?