Doctor insights on:
Differences In The New And Old Food Pyramid
It depends: Symptoms depend on where the cancer is. If localized to the lungs, there are often no symptoms. Once the tumor is large enough a cough or coughing blood may develop. If the cancer spreads, then symptoms depends on where. Cancer in the bone, for example may cause pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Similarities: Focus around that both of crude visual representations of how much and what you should be eating. But they are rather different at this point. Myplate is much more of a relatable(plate) representation vs food pyramid being more abstract suggestion of the desired relative composition of your diet. Myplate has more of a balance of grains/veggies than the pyramid. Myplate now doesn't address fats ...Read more
Yes: As long as you are maintain a healthy weight, eating less may be better for you. ...Read more
Good question :-): Many people can tolerate grains and wheat breads, without difficulty. Some can be good sources of protein and other nutrients. If you're a person who doesn't tolerate these though, your own food pyramid would look different. Neurologist dr. David perlmutter has written a very interesting book about grains and the brain. http://tinyurl.com/mof6qj8 it provides some things to think about! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Differences between the new and old food pyramids
- Similarities and differences on new and old food pyramid
- Differences between the new food guide pyramid the old food guide pyramid
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the differences between a pimple and a cyst in your skin?
- What is the difference in between a hemorrhoid and a polyp?
- How to tell the difference between heat rash and allergic reaction in a child?
- What are the differences in symptoms in an acl tear and a mcl tear?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free