Doctor insights on:
Difference Between Weight And Height Percentile
My 11 mon old girl has a circumference of only 43cms.she is hitting all her milestones.she is 32 percentile ( weight )& 95(height).shld I b concerned?
No: There is also a weight for height graph that can tell if the child weighs more than he should for his height. But a child could be -for example-25% height and 50% weight and still fall within normal guidelines. Kids tend to change rapidly mad may get heavier just before a growth spurt, . If the doctor says your child is overweight please take it seriously. Work on exercise ; eating habits. ...Read more
See pediatrician...: With the numbers you gave, your son is about 97% for weight and 3rd% for height. I would advise that you discuss with his pediatrician to ensure that he is growing on target for his normal and to discuss a healthy toddler lifestyle (nutrition choices, drink consumption, screen time, and activity) ...Read more
What to do if I'm 17 yrs old and my height and weight are 2nd percentile, does not it mean I have growth stunt ?
My baby is in 75% percentile height and 25percentile weight.6 month old boy.17 lb at and 27.5 inch height.is it normal?
Tough word - normal: Being thin and tall is perfectly fine if the child is growing along their growth curves normally. Make sure your pediatrician or FP doctor is measuring height and weight and plotting them on a growth curve. If the baby odd changing percentiles over time, you may need to intervene with nutritional or medical help. Check with your doctor on this ! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Boy height weight percentile
- Average percentile for height and weight
- Height and weight percentile for adults
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Child weight height percentile calculator
- Toddler height and weight percentile chart
- Infant height and weight percentile calculator
- Baby weight and height percentile calculator
- Childrens height and weight percentiles