Doctor insights on:
Difference Between Synovial And Cartilaginous Joints
?: Not really a question. But ideally the long term effects r that they last 4 ur lifetime with no problems. ...Read more
I think you: Are reading and MRI report. The acromio-clavicular joint is in the shoulder between the acromion process of the scapula (shoulder blade bone) and the clavicle (collar bone). An effusion is fluid in a joint. Synovium is a lining of a joint. Hypertrophy means that it has become large. In translation, it means you have a slightly damaged shoulder. Follow your doctor's advice. ...Read more
Would surgery for plica syndrome lead to removing the same thing that secretes synovial fluid to lubricate our joints? Would there be side effects?
possibly: Plica or shelf(s) syndrome that is clinically signifigant generally causes 'popping' or 'catching' when you bend your knee.It may feel like it is 'giving way' if it hurts when it 'catches'.Most plica are asymptomatic.Sometimes patellofemoral instability and pain can be confused w/a plica.See an ors and get 2nd opinion before considering surgery. Good luck! ...Read more
Is a synthetic synovial fluid injection in the hip joints that have osteoarthritis in them any good to have to relieve the pain?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What difference is there between nasonex and flonase?
- How to tell the difference between norovirus and rotavirus?
- Difference between pimples and herpes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The difference between appendicitis and ovarian cysts
- Difference between back pain and kidney pain
- Difference between omeprazole and omeprazole magnesium
- I have a lump on the joint between my middle finger and hand what is it
- What are the differences between a pimple and a cyst in your skin?