Doctor insights on:
Difference Between Period Symptoms And Pregnancy Symptoms
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Symptoms: Sometimes not much. For many women its the nausea of early pregnancy that's different than their periods, but PMS, period symptoms and early pregnancy symptoms are all fairly similar. Since you can get pregnancy tests pretty much anywhere these days, use them to confirm, not symptoms ...Read more
Easy: If you are having unprotected sex, you may be preganant. A simple urine pregnancy test is inexpensive and will tell you if you are pregnant. If your periods are regular, you should be able to track your cycle, and if your period comes regularly, than you are not pregnant. You should see a gyn dr. To get a good exam, be put on birth control, and educated on pregnancy and menstruation. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Classic pregnancy: Sxs begin when period is missed or thereafter (6-8 wks). Sx’s can include: tender /swollen breasts, nausea or vomiting; lack of period; ^ frequency of urination; headaches, insomnia, fatigue. Moodiness, mild cramping, food cravings ; aversions; passing gas; enlarging waist line ; ^ white, milky vaginal discharge. Many women have no period sx's other then bleeding. Others may feel moody, bloated, >. ...Read more
Both are: Due to hormonal changes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Period 10 days late, 3 neg tests over this time..... Pregnancy/period symptoms for 14 days.... Can the test be wrong at this time?
How Do I Know Im Having Pregnancy Symptoms And Not Period Symptoms. What Symptoms Does They Have That Is Diffrent So I Wont Be Confused.. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Difference between symptoms of pregnancy and period
- Difference between period symptoms and early pregnancy symptoms
- What is the difference between period and pregnancy symptoms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Difference between pregnancy bleeding and period
- Difference between period cramps and pregnancy cramps
- Difference between menopause and pregnancy symptoms
- The difference between pms and pregnancy symptoms
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free