Doctor insights on:
Difference Between Lactic Acid Fermentation And Alcoholic Fermentation
What is the difference between doxycycline hyclate and Doxycycline and lactic acid Bacillus? Which is better for acne?
Big picture: Never use an antibiotic for acne without some non-antibiotic topical therapy as well. Doxycycline plus toipcal benzoyl peroxide or a retinoic acid derivative is more likely than not to clear moderate acne. The bacteria are added for glamor and will probably not help. Remember not to take a tetracycline with milk, iron, or calcium. ...Read more
Other way around: Lactic acid build up can cause a low ph in the blood. Lactic acid builds up when you switch to anaerobic metabolism when your muscles (usually) run out of fuel. It typically causes burning in your muscles. Staying well fueled during prolonged exercise can help prevent Lactic Acid build up. ...Read more
Interval training: During training you need to maintain a constant aerobic level with intermittent high intensity bursts. After these bursts do not stop or slow down but go back to an aerobic level so that your body can adapt to metabolizing lactic acid while maintaining the aerobic capacity. Example: if you run 6 miles at an aerobic pace of 8-9 min/mile, do 30 second intervals at 6 min/mile but dont slow to 10 min/ ...Read more
It is already done: Your body removes it as fast as it can, and you cannot do anything to change it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How are lactic acid and alcoholic fermentation similar?
- Lactic acid fermentation in swimming
- Uses of lactic acid fermentation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lactic acid fermentation in muscle cells due to exercise
- What builds up in your muscles during lactic acid fermentation?
- Difference between problem drinker and an alcoholic
- The connection between lactic acid and pumping up a muscle
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free