Doctor insights on:
Difference Between Implantation Bleeding And A Broken Hymen
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
Indistinguishable.: Going forward, these two possibilities are indistinguishable. Follow-up with serial pregnancy tests, or beta HCG determination in your blood will be the only way to tell if you are carrying a growing pregnancy. Take Folic Acid 1-5 mg daily - best of luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Different causes: Post-coital bleeding means bleeding after having sex. Sometimes it is caused by an irritated cervix (the bottom part of the uterus), but sometimes it can be caused by cervical cancer! implantation bleeding or spotting is said to occur when a fertilized egg implants in the wall of the uterus. Check with your doctor about your own situation. ...Read more
?: Implantation bleeding is more of an internet phenomenon than an actual real event. Although it can occur in is not very common. Women have no signs of implantation when it happens. ...Read more
Implantation bleed: Implantation bleeding is much more common on the internet than in real life. It occurs rarely and exclusively in someone who is pregnant. The only way to know if someone had implantation bleeding or just irregular menstrual bleeding is to wait and see if you are pregnant. If your test is positive then this was implantation bleeding. If it is negative then it is just irregular menstrual bleeding. ...Read more
Hard to guess: A positive pregnancy test then tells a woman that prior spotting was actually implantation spotting. It can be hard to tell if a woman is pregnant because some of the symptoms seen in early pregnancy can also happen in non-pregnant women. A urine pregnancy test gives a reliable result about 3 weeks after sex (3 weeks after when conception might have occurred), or 1 week after an odd spotty period. ...Read more
What are the differences between breakthrough bleeding and implantation bleeding? Im on birth control so im not too sure what's going on!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between a period and implantation bleeding?
- Whats the difference between hymen bleeding and implantation bleeding
- How could i tell the difference between a sprained and broken finger?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Difference between ovulation and implantation bleeding
- What is the difference between a broken and sprained thumb?
- What is the main difference between a broken foot and a sprained foot?
- What is the main difference between a broken and fractured clavicle?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free