Doctor insights on:
Difference Between Implantation Bleeding And A Broken Hymen
How to tell the difference between implantation bleeding and other reasons for spotting n discharge? What does it look like n feel like?
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
Timing and HCG: Implantation bleeding is typically seen about one week post-ovulation. Bleeding that is closer to two weeks after ovulation is more likely to be a period. Serum HCG testing would confirm that if you need to know: not considered clinically relevant at that point. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What is the difference between implantation bleeding and your period? I've been bleeding on and off for a few days now what could this be?
What is the difference between implantation bleeding and regular period? Two days late for period now bleeding in small amounts
Internet Myths: There really is no such thing as implantation bleeding. A newly inseminated egg is smaller than a pinpoint. It is microscopic. It does not cause 'trauma' to the wall of the uterus when it implants. Rarely a female may see a spot of blood, but not bleeding from this. Bleeding represents a period or something else. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Having a hard time telling the difference between implantation bleeding and a period. I was bleeding 19 days after having unprotected sex.Which is it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between a period and implantation bleeding?
- Whats the difference between hymen bleeding and implantation bleeding
- How could i tell the difference between a sprained and broken finger?
- How to know difference between period and implantation bleeding?
- Difference between ovulation and implantation bleeding
- What is the difference between a broken and sprained thumb?
- What is the main difference between a broken foot and a sprained foot?
- What is the main difference between a broken and fractured clavicle?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free