Doctor insights on:
Difference Between Boil And Herpes
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Not exactly.: Boils typically appear as swollen, tender nodules, sometimes with purulent drainage. Herpes is typically described as a crop or cluster of vesicles. The vesicles usually have a clear fluid in the center of the bump and are painful or itchy. See your dermatologist for proper diagnosis and management. Boils are usually caused by bacteria and may require antibiotic treatment. ...Read more
Skin infection: would need more information and possible picture ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when berylliosis?
- Dextromethorphan phenylephrine
- What is the safest and most effective way to have sex and avoid an std?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Any non narcotic pain meds addictive
- What does it mean to have cloudy urine?
- Cervical leep
- Doctors treating family
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free