Doctor insights on:
Difference Between Boil And Herpes
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Not exactly.: Boils typically appear as swollen, tender nodules, sometimes with purulent drainage. Herpes is typically described as a crop or cluster of vesicles. The vesicles usually have a clear fluid in the center of the bump and are painful or itchy. See your dermatologist for proper diagnosis and management. Boils are usually caused by bacteria and may require antibiotic treatment. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Bumps on my lip. One was a small boil and one was just a small bump. Only had it for two days. Day two they are getting smaller. Herpes?
I have a single bump on top of my mons pubis. Not painful. Could one ever get herpes on this area or could it most likely be boil/ingrowni shave alot.
It depends on how it: The bump could be a number of different possibilities. If it is painless, then it is not likely to be a boil or infection. I do not think it is herpes as that usually will cause a blister , red spots, itching or pain in the lesion. Anything deeper requires close watch to see if it is increasing in size over 2-3 weeks. If it is over 1-2 centimeter or growing you need to have it examined by doctor. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
How can you tell if its herpes or a boil? Have a huge hard bump kind of softer on top 2 weeks later has head.Boilease=explode yellowy/blood/clearfluid
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Difference between pimples and herpes
- How to tell the difference between herpes and folliculitis?
- Difference between ingrown hair and herpes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Difference between boil and pimple
- Difference between boils and mrsa
- Difference between fordyce spots and herpes
- How to tell the difference between a canker sore and oral herpes?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free