Doctor insights on:
Difference Between Antibacterial And Antimicrobial
Soap: Antibacterial soap = antimicrobial soap = antiseptic soap ...Read more
Yes: Antiseptic are used to clean skin and other materials. Antimicrobials are used for treatment of infections. ...Read more
Is there any relationship between chemotherapeutic agents and antimicrobial agents? Are chemotherapeutic agents in any way related to antimicrobials?
Yes: Chemotherapy agents act by killing cells that divide rapidly (cancer is the uncontrolled growth of cells). Certain chemicals such as antibiotics kill micro-organisms (also known as antimicrobials). In general antibiotics kill bacteria and antimicrobials kill bacteria, fungi, and protozoa. There are cytotoxic antibiotics that are used in treating cancer such as actinomycin, doxorubicin, bleomycin. ...Read more
NO: Glycerol is a osmotic dehydrating agent.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there any difference between antimicrobial and antiseptic?
- Differences between fat cellulite
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Difference between duphaston and susten
- Difference between arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Difference between cbt and dbt
- Difference between aquaphor and vaseline
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online