Doctor insights on:
Difference Between A Cold And Uri
General question how can you tell the difference between a cold and myocarditis people die after suffering 'cold symptoms' can you explain? please
Location, Location: Bronchitis is an inflammation/infection of the bronchial tubes (airways) whereas pneumonia is an infection/inflammation of the air sacs of the lungs (alveoli). Both can cause similar symptoms (fever, chest pain, cough, sputum production) but sound different when your health care provider listens to your lungs. Also pneumonia can typically be seen on chest xray and bronchitis cannot. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Flu vs. Cold: Both caused by viruses and symptoms can be almost indistinguishable. Fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, headache, muscle aches and pains are common. Infants with flu tend to have higher fevers, febrile seizures, GI issues (vomiting, diarrhea, poor appetite) with less prominent respiratory findings. Both usually resolve with symptomatic management but flu can sometimes require hospitalization. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Difference between cold and flue
- Difference between acne cold
- Difference between pimple cold
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the difference between the cold and flu?
- Whats difference between cold and flu
- Whats the difference between a cold and allergies
- What the difference between a cold and the flu?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free