Doctor insights on:
Diet To Prevent Hair Loss In Women
Alopecia is the loss of hair. Hair loss can be caused by different reasons, including damage to the hair shaft or follicles. Fungal infections can also cause hair loss. There are two main types of alopecia. Alopecia areata occurs when the body's immune system attacks hair follicles and causes hair to fall out. Androgenetic alopecia, on the other hand, is an inherited form of hair loss. With alopecia areata, hair can fall out in patches all over the body. With androgenetic alopecia, hair on the head thins and falls out. In men, this is called male pattern hair loss; in women, it is called female diffuse hair loss. About 60% of people with androgenetic alopecia are men. Hair loss caused by ...Read more
Hair loss: Hair loss is less common in women than in men. If you are healthy, i would recommend well balanced diet that has plenty of necessary vitamins and nutrients. Nothing special and by the way you don't need to supplement with any artificial vitamins. Make sure to treat your hair gently and apply as less chemicals and subject it to as least thermal damage as possible. ...Read more
Hair loss: Start with a visit to a hair stylist, and if that doesn't work please see a Dermatologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to prevent hair loss in women naturally?
- How to prevent hair loss in african american women?
- How to prevent hair loss in women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to search for solutions for hair loss in women?
- What to take for hair loss in women?
- Diet to prevent hair loss after typhoid
- What to use for hair loss in women?
- Talk to a dermatologist online