Doctor insights on:
Diet For Acute Pancreatitis Patients
If a recurrent acute pancreatitis patient increase his weight does it mean he is getting cured age is19 and taking CREON and Udiliv 300 tablets?
I have a patient that has acute pancreatitis from hyperlipedemia and lab values are out of wack why? (high wbc, low rbc, low hematocrit, low sodium, high chloride)
I was recently diagnosed with acute pancreatitis. My has put me on a ADA diet. What kind of diet is this & why such a diet?
Yes: There should be no issues with this approach. ...Read more
If I need pain medications because I have acute pancreatitis, will I need to sign a pain contract?
Yes: However, it may recur.Get a more detailed answer ›
Pancreatitis.: Acute pancreatitis elevated amylase and lipase severe pain starts epigasric area and generalizes to abdomen and back. Chronic pancreatitis generally occurs in individual with prior history and is recurrent pain same location blood work does not have to be positive. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Diet for pancreatitis patients
- Diet food for acute pancreatitis
- Best diet for acute pancreatitis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Diet for chronic pancreatitis patients
- Diet for paralysis patients
- Patient teaching for acute renal failure
- Diet menu for stroke patients
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online