Doctor insights on:
Diet is a four letter word implying temporary measures with few good permanent results. I believe instead in 'healthy lifestyle changes' that may produce results more slowly but are more lasting.
1: A healthy diet goes a long way in making your body function correctly. Eating a diet too high in acidic foods (starches and meats) and not enough alkaline foods (fruits and vegetables) leads to blood acidity and this makes the body function poorly and not heal well. Eating a good balanced diet with fresh foods helps with your brain and keeps you feeling good. You may be surprised! ...Read more
Yes: They are just as acidic an make you hungry. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Love Them: If you don't have any major medical problems, or you have been told by your doc that it's ok for you to start this kind of diet, i believe they work great. The medical community is starting to realize that our belief that carbs are an essential part of our diets is not entirely correct. I have personally lost 40 lbs on this type of diet, and feel great. Blood sugar and cholesterol have improved. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can my diet affect puberty?
- Diet pills are really safe
- Will diet pills affect the effectiveness of birth control
- Diet pills that are safe with thyroid disease
- Healthy diet
- Diet for high sgpt
- Does the 3 day military diet work?
- Can i take diet pills if im trying to get pregnant?
- Can i stop hcg diet early?