Doctor insights on:
Diarrhea Affect Birth Control
Loose stools is a symptom in which a person's stool (poop) does not hold its shape after it goes into the toilet. Instead of remaining a shaped piece of poop, the poop spreads out in the toilet bowl water. Very loose stool is called diarrhea. Loose stool can be caused by infections, certain foods or drinks, ...Read more
Would one day of diarrhea affect birth control pills? I take two bc pills a day to prevent breakthrough (anaemic).
Will diarrhea affect my birth control pill? , i had sex around 2 and that night i took my pill at about 10:15 but had diarrhea at about 11,
Quite unlikely: It is quite unlikely that having diarrhea will impact the effectiveness of your birth control pills. If a woman throws up within an hour or so of taking her pill then there is a good chance the medication won't be absorbed. But with diarrhea the medication will still be absorbed. ...Read more
No: No the medication is absorbed in the stomach. ...Read more
Out in the sun all day and over heating. 6-7 hours after i took loestrin 24 fe, i had one instance of diarrhea. Will that affect my birth control?
Shouldn't: It really shouldn't.Get a more detailed answer ›
Contraceptiion is a means of preventing conception (or fertilization). There are hormonal and non hormonal methods of preventing sperm and egg from meeting. Talk to your doctor or clinic about what options are best for you. There are short acting methods (condoms, pills, patch, ring) and long ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does diarrhea affect birth control?
- Does diarrhea affect birth control pills?
- Does one night of diarrhea affect the effectiveness of your birth control?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Birth control affect depression
- Will affect antidepressants birth control
- Birth control pill diarrhea
- Would coricidin affect birth control
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free