Doctor insights on:
If I have drank alcohol for 15 days in a row and cannot stabilised my diabetic sugars afterwards, this gos on for 10 days, why is this ?
How Sly I Am: If I drank for 15 days straight I too would have trouble stabilizing.Look,alcohol is toxic to the liver, the pancreas, the brain, your nerves and the heart. And you're wondering why you're not better yet?How many years drinking? What meds, if any, do you take?What's your nutritional status?Switched to plenty of water instead of booze?Ever considered that diabetes and drinking don't mix? It's time! ...Read more
Many reasons: There are many reasons for frequent urination beside diabetes. You could have a drug side effect, infection, prostate problems, kidney problems, hormone issues (there are lots of them: diabetes insipidus, hyperthyroidism, hyperparathyroidism, pheochromocytoma, cushing's syndrome, addison's...)....If it's excessive to you and is not getting better, see your doctor. ...Read more
Is it true that Tropicana slim sweetener (diabetic sugar) contains aspartame. I don't have diabetic but currently on a meal plan n using tropicana. ?
Check the label : If this information is not on the label, go to the manufacturers website. They should have the info you need there. Hope this helps! ...Read more
When do you need to seek medical help with MRSA it's red swollen and hurt been kinda sleepy lately and nausea I'm a diabetic sugar been high?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many grams of sugar per day for a diabetic?
- Can diabetic neuropathy get better or go away if blood sugar control is better?
- What happens if a diabetic eats too much sugar?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will corned beef cause a diabetics blood sugar to elevate
- If you are borderline diabetic how much sugar can you have per day
- Does the chemo drug gemzar raise blood sugar in a diabetic?
- What causes high blood sugar in non diabetics?
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free