Doctor insights on:
Dha Prenatal Supplement
Lookin for an organic or close to prenatal DHA supplement. My friend is 11 weeks pregnant what's a good amount to take 200 mg move up as pregnant goes on?
Purified fish oil: The purest source of dha is fish oil from wild fish like sardines & anchovies that has been pharmaceutical-grade molecularly distilled to purify it & remove all mercury, pcb's, dioxins etc.- my favorite is nordic naturals dha. 200 mg/day is ok but 450mg might be better in the 3rd trimester. See http://www.Pregnancy.Org/article/importance-dha-during-pregnancy-and-breastfeeding and my comment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Supplements is also known as Vitamins and supplements. A dietary supplement, also known as food supplement or nutritional supplement, is a preparation intended to supplement the diet and provide nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, fiber, fatty acids, or amino acids, that may be missing or may not be consumed in sufficient quantities in a person's diet. Some countries define dietary supplements as foods, while ...Read more
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
DHA is now a standard supplement in infant formula and prenatal vitamins. Does research support the use of this compound in such products?
No need for it: use only if deficient in it.Get a more detailed answer ›
Should I use a pre-natal vitamin or a regular vitamin with folic acid supplement? Do i need a vitamin with dha? I currently get req. Folic acid
Hard to say: You have not provided details of why you would be taking a vitamin to begin with.Please restate your question with that detail.Start over as the site does not link questions ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take a dha supplement and prenatal vitamin together while pregnant?
- Do mothers need to take dha supplement when breastfeeding?
- Vegetarian prenatal vitamins with vegetarian dha
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chewable dha supplements or fish oil for kids with adhd
- Calcium supplement prenatal vitamins
- Prenatal vitamins with dha side effects
- Generic prenatal vitamins with dha
- Talk to a pediatrician online